A quick guide to our sliding-fee payment system
In order to make our programming accessible while also attempting to ensure that we can pay our instructors, directors, assistant directors, and staff a fair wage, the Moppets have adopted a managed sliding-fee scale based on Alexis J. Cunningfolk’s “How to Make the Sliding Scale Better for You + Your Clients.” This is what that scale looks like for our student productions in 2024:
- Pay-It-Forward Registration – This level is $25 above the actual cost of the program. The extra money goes towards supporting scholarships for other students.
- Student Registration – This level is the actual cost of the class or production. If you choose a ticket price below this tier, you are receiving a discount.
- Sibling Registration – This level gives families a $25 for each additional sibling who participates.
- Pay What You Can – This level is for those who are able to meet their basic needs but have little-to-no expendable income. Please decide on an amount that you consider fair to us and affordable to your family without creating a hardship.
- Full Scholarship – This level is for those who struggle to meet basic needs and for whom paying for this class or production would present a significant hardship.